You may not be ready to buy a home today, but preparing for a future purchase has distinct advantages. By beginning the process early, you have the potential to improve your credit score, save money, and consider other aspects of the loan process that could help you in the future. Our team regularly consults with individuals who plan to purchase a home in the future. What they typically discover during this process is that there are several steps to take in order to get into a position to qualify for the best rates at the right time. We start with an in-depth consultation process to understand your stage in life and review your overall credit history.
Questions you may be asking that we can help answer:
- How much money do I need to save, before my purchase date?
- How does my credit score affect the type of loan I can qualify for?
- How long will it take to correct any outstanding credit issues or address any mistakes in my credit history?
- What if my income level changes between now and when I plan to purchase? How will this affect the type of loan and amount I can qualify for?
- Can I structure a loan to coincide with my retirement?
- What level does my current debt load need to be to qualify?
These are only a few of the many questions we will review during your consultation. By doing so, we’ll set you on the right path to secure your mortgage as well as your financial plan for the future. Even if you are not ready to buy now, you can always go through our Express Pass process to review your current status.
Please contact us for more information.